Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Class on 7-6

Well its been awhile since I have blogged. Been quite crazy in my house lately but I'm still keeping up with technology...or at least what I can handle. Last class we went over how a computer operates and how it has progressed since 10 years back. Now we have multiprocessors which now is 7 old computers in 1!
We all remember back in the day when dial up was the BIG thing. You sat and waited for what seemed like a lifetime just to get on the internet and check your email. It was a luxury to have internet and nowadays it is a necessity. We wouldn't know what to do or how to handle our lives if it wasn't for these technological advances that have been made in the past few years. It its astonishing!

Another topic we brought up was apple v samsung. Who patened the touch screen first? The majority would think apple. They are still litigating it. I would think apple as well seeing as they have made the ipod touch, iphone, and ipad. They made the touch screen main stream. I just recently read on techcrunch.com that apples lawyers used to be samsung lawyers!! I bet that was awkward. The link to the article is below.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/12/apples-lawyers-used-to-be-samsungs-and-samsung-doesnt-like-it/

No comments:

Post a Comment