Sunday, July 31, 2011

Technology for the travelers

I just recently bought an iPhone for my business. I am always out in the streets and need access to maps, bank accounts and anything else I can think of on the go. Take for instance I am on my iPhone right now blogging. It has helped me so much and I have only had it for less than a week. I can now accept credit cards, check my accounts, find out where my customers are and keep my website up to date.
I was watching GAC which is a country music station and they have what they call a GAC minute. They show you what's going on with certain artists. They interviewed chuck wills and he talked about how technology has helped him on the road. He is on the road over 100 days out of the year. So when he gets home everything is the same because it is all synced up. It makes the tour bus feel like home and makes home feel like he never left. It has helped people stay close and get closer.
Travelers have enjoyed the advances with technology that helped them feel more at home even in a hotel room. If you have forgotten to turn off your lights at home or want to check up on your kids you can look at them or turn off your lights from the palm of your smartphone.
I personally have enjoyed every piece of technology. Can't wait to see what else technology can help the on the go people of this world out with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment